Join our team in the London EMEA headquarters where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions. Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes.
Upon a successful period in Analytics, you’ll have the platform to further your career across the company. The majority of Analytics members use the opportunity to move in to our Enterprise Sales team supporting top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business.
Analytics at Bloomberg
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively reaching out to upskill clients through technology, on-site training and seminars. We also work in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and onboarding clients.
We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our service and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter.
Sales at Bloomberg
In Sales, we’re the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Consultative and entrepreneurial, we’re responsible for managing client relationships, whilst striving to continually grow our revenue by identifying new business opportunities.
We spend our time with our clients, understanding their business goals and outpacing their expectations. Guided by curiosity and purpose, we work to understand their workflows and advise on the most appropriate solutions across our range of enterprise offerings.
You need to have:
- The ability to join a training class on a full-time permanent basis.
- The successful candidate must be able to speak Dutch at business fluency in addition to English.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry.
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
We’d love to see:
- Work experience in a client facing role.
- Interest in technology.
What we offer:
- Competitive, performance-based salary plus result-oriented bonus
- Relocation support: Travel paid for interviews and relocation and visa sponsorship for candidates that require a work permit
- Commuter support: Season-ticket loan scheme and bicycle loan scheme
- Fully comprehensive health, travel, vision and dental insurance as well as generous pension plan
- Development: Access to the Bloomberg University to supplement the comprehensive compulsory
- Philanthropy & Engagement: Nearly all profits from Bloomberg LP go to
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, which is dedicated to saving and improving lives around the world. Every Bloomberg employee has the opportunity to volunteer their time to help improve our local communities.
- Free refreshments in our famous Bloomberg pantry!
Bloomberg unleashes the power of information and technology to organize, understand, and improve our world. Our 325,000+ global customers rely on us to deliver accurate, real-time business and market-moving information that helps them make critical financial decisions.
Bringing clarity to a complex world is our purpose. Ready to find yours?
Click on the “Sollicteren” button below and join us in London.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.