Regus currently has openings for “Account Helpdesk Agents” working within our Customer Service Team. As an Account Helpdesk Agent, you play a key role in assuring customer service delivery to our customers. The Account Helpdesk Agent provides email and telephone support to our customers.
- Reactive inbound call handling
- Next to common customer service queries, the primary purpose of this role is to resolve account, billing or payment queries from customers. The Agent will aid the customer, where possible resolving the question immediately. Where the customer’s concern cannot be resolved on the first contact, for example, it requires action by a local field or finance team, the Agent will coordinate the resolution. Regardless of any support required from other people, responsibility for ensuring an accurate and complete resolution within the agreed resolution period rests with the Agent.
- Other essential duties
- Management of customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established time frames.
- Work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established corporate operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution.
- Manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Basic knowledge of light accounting tasks (assisting with a statement of accounts reviews, analyzing the financial history of accounts, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and your managed languages (written and oral).
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Professional communication skills; high success rate in building and maintaining relationships.
Our Barcelona based Account Helpdesk comprises of a team of 60+ international professionals from all over the world. By working together, we can provide our Customers with world class service and on-the-spot resolution to make sure that they have a Great Day at Work! We believe that in order for our Customers to have a Great Day at Work our team should too – that’s why we have created a fast-paced, dynamic and engaging department that celebrates each of our Agents and holds regular themed event days and team building gatherings.