Do you have a passion for travel & adventure? Possess excellent customer service skills and are interested in working in the lively and sunny city of Barcelona?
We are currently seeking Dutch Customer Experience Specialists to represent a travel industry leader (Airbnb) connecting people worldwide to enable unique travel experiences.
Come and work with us in sunny Barcelona and join our fabulous team now!
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information
- Responding to inquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about travel
- Provides a world-class customer service
- Native level of Dutch
- High level of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Available Full-time (39h/week)
- Flexible with working different shift patterns and weekends
- Convenient office in a brand new building in Barcelona
- Friendly working environment
- A professional 3-weeks training
- Extensive trainings and regular feedback conversations
- Excellent career prospects, e.g. as trip specialist, trainer, team lead, product specialist etc.
- Languages lessons (English and Spanish)
- Salary: 15.000 EUR gross per year plus travel vouchers twice per year
- 24 holidays per year on full-time base
- Relocation-package in the value of 1.300€:
- 300€ for the flight
- 500€ after 3months, plus 500€ after 6months
Apply now to become a part of our team:
Please upload your CV and Cover letter by clicking on the “solliciteren”-button below:
“CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.”