This is the perfect opportunity for you who wish to advance your experience within the logistics and transportation sector. Take the next step in your career as a Team Lead and contribute in the planning and operation behind one of the world’s largest brewer. With a history going back 6 centuries in brewing beer, our client is representing some of the most famous beer brands in the world like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
As Team Lead you will oversee a team of four passionate planners and one intern. You will plan all transport orders of finished goods in Europe, as well as ensure excellent client relations and efficient processes.
In this role you will get the opportunity to be creative and dream big! You are encouraged to grow in your role and will receive coaching along the way.
The job includes
- Handle all incoming transport requests and changes through eE-mail, phone and other channels
- Monitor and manage the different bulk flows and plan accordingly to fulfil internal and external requirements
- Maintain good relations with carriers to ensure daily, as well as monthly planning, execution and performance
- Manage, recruit and coach the members of your team to ensure operational performance
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent command of English
- A couple of years experiences from working within the logistics/transportation/planning/warehousing industry
- You are familiar with working with Excel, Power Point and SAP
- You lead by example and like working in a fast-paced environment
- You love beer and support our company values in bringing people together
The employer offer
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- A dynamic and challenging work place with cheerful and enthusiastic colleagues
- International and supportive working environment
- Fast career progression boosted by possible internal mobility (cross-functions and cross-countries)
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.