Do you want to be a part of finance or logistic team in the best beer company? We are here for you! We have an international center of 500 people in Prague 4-Chodov, you can be one of us! Although we’re not for everyone, if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow. And together, we will build a stronger, better company for decades to come.
We are continuously looking for new ways to refresh and create new products, build stronger brands and make more meaningful connections with our consumers and the communities where we live and work. Check out if you are the person we are looking for!
Check out following links if you want to explore more!
You as a Stella Artois Finance Specialist:
- You will be a part of finance team in the best beer company
- You will be working closely with sales finance teams, vendors, procurement and customers from different countries
- Your role will involve customer service, data analysis and risk management
- You will be working creatively on various tasks, different projects within young dynamic international team
- If you want to use your language on daily basis, grab the opportunity and join us !
You as a Corona Logistics Specialist:
- You will be responsible for shipping Corona beer across Europe making sure to have beer in the right time in the right place
- You will be working with suppliers, arranging availability of beer in breweries and solving complex issue with customers
- You will be working in young dynamic international team
- You can make a real difference in delivering beer to our customers!
What do we expect from you:
- We look for colleagues with English and Dutch or German or French language
- You are a motivated graduate or having a few years of previous working experience
- Interest in field of Finance, Risk/Contract/Credit management, Logistics, Supply chain etc.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in challenging FMCG environment of the world’s biggest beer company
Check what you can get further!
- Growing – learning on the job – Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constant improving – we push ourselves – and each other.
- Rewards – we are meritocratic – we are rewarded based on performance. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- International teams – we collaborate within our locations, you can benefit from the colleagues around the world
- Creativity – Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!
We offer as well a great Benefit package!
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Local performance bonus paid every 6 months
- Meal vouchers
- Accident, Health and Luggage Insurance
- Work Life Coaching
- Benefity Café Program = 250 CZK / month / net
- Transport Benefit
- Beer vouchers = up to 500 CZK / month / gross
- Company contribution for pension insurance (2,5%)
- Compensation of income during long term illness
- Discounts regarding:
- HP Market
- Multisport Card
- Bonerix Program (Telefonica O2)
- GS Pharmaceuticals
- …and many other partner companies!