Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant for Google Customer Solutions, you’ll help clients develop national and international marketing strategies. In this role, your mission will be to develop relationships with new businesses, helping them to grow and to develop their digital marketing strategy. You will build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards strategic objectives and be responsible for collaborating with a number of internal stakeholders to maximize the long-term success of these new customers and partners.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build a pipeline of business by proactively identifying and initiating relationships with new clients, working in close partnership with our Marketing teams.
- Acquire valuable business agreements through outbound prospecting, cold calling, pitching and closing.
- Consult with clients to achieve national and international online marketing and business goals utilizing the full suite of Google’s marketing solutions (e.g., YouTube, Google Search and Display Network platforms).
- Design marketing strategies using expert product knowledge to drive long-term success for our customers.
- Deliver consistently against strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google’s advertisers within Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales, business development and/or account management.
- Ability to speak and write in Dutch and English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in building a pipeline through prospecting and cold calling new customers.
- Experience planning, delivering, and implementing marketing campaigns. Experience in campaign measurement and creative strategy.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and to develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions for all clients in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment.
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions for any client.