Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM company. We help companies put their customers at the centre of everything they do. How do we do this? By providing them with one integrated cloud platform across their entire business – sales, service, marketing and commerce. Every day, over 200,000 businesses rely on Salesforce to give them a single source of customer truth, to help them grow and to enable them to put their customers first.
At Salesforce, we strive to create a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Equality is a core value at Salesforce. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that it is our responsibility to further Equality for all.
As a BDR you are developing new opportunities and creating businesses with new customers, opening up a world of possibility for them with the power of the Salesforce platform. You will help our customers jump into the digital era and abandon the dark ages of Excel, paper and pencil!
Your goal will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and prospect new customers in medium and large sized companies. With a customer centric approach, you will qualify their business goals and identify how Salesforce can help them.
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will create and prioritise target account lists within your defined territory, identify and generate new business opportunities and, through in depth qualification, progress the pipeline through the sales funnel as well as become a Social Selling Expert.
While hiring the next generation of talent at Salesforce we are looking for people who share our 4 Core Values; Trust, Customer Success, Innovation & Equality. We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done. Above all we look for individuals that are motivated to build their sales career here at Salesforce.In the BDR role, you will do well if you have experience in business development and/or outbound prospecting, if you love a challenge, working in target driven environments and succeeding as part of a team. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
You’ll have a talent for finding new businesses and developing strong relationships, and you’ll work across many different parts of the organisation to get things done.
However, if you don’t tick every box, don’t worry; you will have access to some of the world’s best sales training and enablement resources in Trailhead (a Salesforce product).
Fluency in Dutch and English as well as valid working visa for Ireland are required for this role.
At Salesforce, we strive to create a workplace where everyone can bring their full, authentic self to work and not feel they have to leave a part of their identity at the door. In particular, we welcome applicants who are confident that they have what it takes to develop a successful sales career. Advantages / benefits include:- World-class training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment
- Health Insurance and Pension contributions- A monthly wellbeing subsidy of €100- Annual education budget of €5,000 to spend on your career development- Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model)
- World class training bootcamp in Madrid
- Quarterly Experience Club for top performers
- Maternity & paternity benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc)
- Opportunity to be part of the Salesforce’s employee-led and organised Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility (We have 12 Equality Groups, including the Salesforce Women’s Network, Ability-force and more. Learn more here.)
- Shares purchase plan
Learn more about our commitment to Equality and how we are working to create a diverse workplace that reflects society: Salesforce/Equality.