We have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant for our shared service center in Barcelona.
As a Travel Consultant you provide travel arrangements to different corporate clients. You will be responsible for all travel requests regarding flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel accommodation and car rentals. Additionally you provide a high level of customer service and you will process travel requests accurately.
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel reservations
- Offer best travel options in terms of pricing and routing
- Maintain a high level of customer service by ‘Going the Extra Mile’
- Apply all BCD Travel processes
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints and general queries
- Work professionally and independently in providing travel services by e-mail and phone
- Build and maintain relationships with travelers
- Manage workflow and processes in accordance with SLA
- Minimum of 1-year business travel experience
- Experience with Amadeus software is a must
- Excellent English and Dutch oral and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Creative thinking, able to think ‘out of the box’
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
- A team player with a high level of flexibility
About the department
Watch this video and meet the team. The Shared Service Center contributes to support our corporate clients across Europe. The SSC exists since April 2016 and has been growing ever since.
What we offer you
This is an exciting job within an international environment. Our company culture is incredibly supportive and takes employee welfare serious with a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate social responsibility. You’ll be working with a great international team of colleagues who like to get together on Friday after work. Next to this, we offer you competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location
This role is based at our BCD Travel office in Barcelona.
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don’t wait any longer. Send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking the “Solliciteren” button below!
About BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive, and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it’s how we maintain the industry’s most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.