Hertz Europe is looking for a Dutch speaker to join an amazing team here in Swords, Dublin.
Do you have confidence when discussing late payments? Are you able to put your point across clearly and concisely? You have a primary focus within this role, it’s to collect any monies owed to our business. This will need to be handled in a sensitive manner and with the skills required.
We need a quick learner with the desire to deliver exceptional service levels, with an eye for detail and who has the ability to think and act independently!
In return Hertz will give you the flexibility and support you need to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality and of course we have fabulous career possibilities – that’s what Hertz is famous for!!
Our massive European Service Centre office based in Swords Dublin offers a bright, modern and friendly atmosphere. We employ approximately 900 people with over 29 different nationalities and we’re currently looking for a Dutch speaking Collections Agent to join the Credit team of 70 super employees.
The role: Taking the wheel at Hertz
As a Dutch speaking Collections Agent you will reduce & control the amount of overdue invoices in the portfolio of accounts assigned as well as to provide service excellence to customers by handling account queries regarding rental charges.
- Work portfolio of outstanding damage invoices.
- Achieve the target set (30+ & 120+ receivables ) in order to ensure maximum bonus allocation.
- Maintain SLA on customer contact (number of queries closed per hour and turnaround time
- Use the Business Planning Server to stay up to date in terms of portfolio statistics and collection performance as well as for reporting on exceeded credit limits & unapplied cash (on account payments).
- Recommend suspensions, re-activations and referrals so as to ensure bad debt exposure is kept to a minimum.
- Investigate and resolve incoming customer queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and no outstanding customer issues are left unattended
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Relocation package and assistance from our cool relocation team
- Free on-site Doctors, Nurse and Physiotherapy services
- Pension scheme
- Discount on private health Insurance
- On-site Gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Sports and Social Club
- Language classes
- Training and development programmes
- Staff Car Rental and Sales discount
- Free Parking
Your skills: What you’ll need for a great journey
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential, German a significant advantage
- Previous Credit Collections or Accounts Receivable experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is required
- Good level of communication
- Good level of analytical skills
Hertz Global has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly, as well as Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW
View the video web link which showcases the roles we recruit across Europe