Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and, with more than 7 million users and 50,000 five-star reviews – komoot is on its way to become one of the most popular cycling and hiking apps.
Work Wherever You Thrive
Our headquarter is located in Potsdam at a lake, but our team works all over Europe. Bavarian mountains? Canary Islands? A little house at a lake? Booming Berlin?
Your key responsibilities
- Build a strong community of like-minded cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Attend events and plan ride outs and meetups to grow our community.
- Support our influencer campaigns, approach potential influencers, convince them to become komoot users and turn them into brand ambassadors.
- Support our PR team to plan media campaigns and event schedules.
- Uncover the most exciting people and their adventures for our blog and social media.
- Team up with our support team to assist users when they run into technical problems.
Why you will love it
- You’ll work with a community of enthusiastic mountain bikers, hikers, and cyclists.
- Enjoy the freedom to work wherever in the Netherlands/ Belgium you want, be it from your home, on the beach or in the mountains.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years of experience as a community manager.
- Are located in the Netherlands/ Belgium and are connected to the cycling community.
- Are outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English.
- Are digitally savvy and know how to leverage tools.
- Are self-motivated and extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
Sounds like you? Click the “Solliciteren” button now and you will be redirected to komoot’s website to complete your application