Contracts & Invoice Specialist with Dutch
Full time – Prague
AB InBev is looking for you – a results-oriented and hardworking professional!
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
You will be a meaningful player in the real estate team. For us, this is not just a support department, but it is involved in the very core of our business processes. As AB InBev is spread out across Europe, reporting and real estate becomes more and more important. We want to make sure that all the numbers are reliable, so we can make the right business decisions. And that’s where you come into play.
But don’t get us wrong, you will not be involved only in operations. You will critically look at our current procedures and you will minimize financial risk. You will make an impact and have fun along the way!
What will you be doing:
- Read, understand and maintain owners’ and tenants’ real estate and loan contracts in the system (SAP)
- Keep process documentation updated as processes evolve
- Process related invoices for taxes, utilities and other costs sent by owners/suppliers
- Provide good knowledge of InBev’s contract accounting processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards to respective parties and partners
You will be working aside your other 8 colleagues and Team Leader and be part of an international and multicultural team.
What you’ll bring:
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English and Dutch
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Economics, Business or related fields
- Charismatic and dynamic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ownership and self-driven
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
What you get:
- 25 Days of Paid Holiday
- Meal Vouchers
- Accident Health Luggage Insurance
- Benefits Café Program
- Transport Benefit
- Beer Vouchers
- Discounts and Company Events – Open Bars
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our international team of 700 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
Meet Pim de Beer! He began his journey at AB InBev in 2013 where he worked in our Prague offices, he oversaw the billing cycle with our finance team. Eventually he took on additional responsibilities that led to his new role as Head of Category Management in the Netherlands.
Reflecting on his trajectory at AB InBev, Pim says, “Working within category management gave me the amazing opportunity and experience to combine analytical with commercial skills!”
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.