At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson’s Prague office you’ll find skilled data analysts, creative people with unique ideas, as well as modern technology enthusiasts. There’s almost 400 of us in Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our Prague office is currently looking for a smart, talented and conceptual copywriter to join the Wunderman Thompson team. In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional band of experts who are supporting on how to take a client brand to the next level while creating integrated, award-winning marketing campaigns.
- Dutch native speaker + good knowledge of English
- BA in advertising, Dutch langue, literature, journalism, or related – IS MUST!!!
- Two and more years of advertising copywriting experience is MUST!!!
- You must have an EU/ CZ work permit visa. We prefer candidates wich currently live in Prague. We can not offer a relocation package
- Strong conceptual ability
- Ability to work across all mediums
- Ability to present concepts both internally and to clients
- Have demonstrated a passion for new technologies and emerging trends
- Must be highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents clients’ needs
WHAT WILL YOU WORK?
- Interpret copywriting brief to understand requirements
- Draft compelling, clear copy for marketing materials as per the brief with adherence to the brand voice
- Work closely with the design teams to create copy that complements the visuals
- Edit and proofread copy
- Cooperate closely with the markets to fulfill their needs and requirements on core message and target audience
- Familiarize with the product, target audience and client activities in the market
- Comply with and improvement of existing internal processes
- Update of the request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on regular basis
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – competitive salary, 25 days of holiday + 4 “sick days”, work-from-home flexibility, notebook, meal vouchers (100 CZK per day).
On top of this, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Informal and friendly environment
- Potential to grow and professional education
- When you celebrate your birthday you can take a turn on our “Wheel of Fortune” and get a present from us, e.g. one day of the holiday
- Celebrations and fun
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card