Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units under Finance Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
- Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center.
- Coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolios.
- Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts.
- Recommend for credit line increase/decrease/revocation.
- Contribute ideas on process enhancements/improvement.
- Shows willingness to accept responsibilities assigned and in fact displays eagerness to succeed.
- Identified excellence by objective results, trainers assessments, and management evaluation.
- Handles complex accounts and knows the in/out of the process.
- Has good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections.
- This role will have an exposure to business leaders and third party customers. The role requires high level of negotiation skills and involves maximising commercial opportunities whilst taking acceptable risks. This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, OTC , Sales and other FO business partners. Having the ability of meeting with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
- Fluently in Dutch and English (additional French would be an asset)
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course (preferred)
- Experience in performing call outs and other collection efforts to third party customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Don’t hesitate! Apply today by clicking on the “Solliciteren”-button below!
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities. People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.