CUSTOMER CARE AGENT – DUTCH SPEAKING
Ready for the next stage of your career? Want to explore a new city?
If you’re fluent in any European language alongside English, you could make the most of your talents – and discover a beautiful place to live and work – by joining Accenture in Lisbon, Dublin, Krakow, or Warsaw for 12-24 months.
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
Customer care agent focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through chat, email and phone
- Provide product and tool support to improve the overall experience
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Required Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or another related field is a plus but nor mandatory
- Fluency in English AND full fluency in one of the following languages: German, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, Spanish.
- European citizen or have the EU work permit, we are not able to support with visa sponsorship
- Start abroad for an international career
- Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
- Excellent working atmosphere and helpful colleagues as well as social benefits of a large corporation
- Modern work environment
- And much more
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where important and interesting work is part of daily life.