Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 Company and the global leader in HR Services. With more than 33 000 full-time employees in 60 countries and territories worldwide, The Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance, and insights.
Currently, we are working with a very big international company located in Athens, Greece.
We have a variety of opportunities for you to represent some of the world’s biggest and well-known brands, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Mastercard and Amazon. We are therefore looking for experienced professionals, eager to transform their passion for languages and can deliver an excellent level of support.
- Resolve questions and inquiries from customers and partners over the phone and via email;
- Ensuring high client satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all of the issues;
- Maintain web content;
- Continually learning new product features and maintaining customer/technical expertise in a wide range of products;
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support.
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure and reach targets;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good user knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with internal software/social media platforms is advantage.
- Attractive monthly salary;
- Great opportunities to career promotion;
- Modern work environment;
- Public health insurance + discounts for health services;
- Greek language lessons;
- Complete relocation package (flight tickets & assistance with accommodation).
Start your career in Greece by sending your CV in English through the “Solliciteren”-button below!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.