You are the voice and ear of Zalando and the first contact person for our Dutch speaking customers. You’ll handle inquiries via telephone, email and chat about delivery, returns, payments and a lot more!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressured situations while paying attention to detail
- Define and solve our Dutch speaking customers queries in a timely manner
- Think fast and work proactively and always keep on top of things in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Regardless of your background, you are customer focused and passionate about excellent customer service
- Fluent in Dutch in written and spoken form, you always find the right words in every situation. You also possess good English skills
- Focused even under pressure, you take the right conclusion from our customer’s feedback and actively support the improvement of our customer service. You know your way around a computer
PERKS AT WORK
- A motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you. There’s no time for boredom at our modern office at Potsdamer Platz!
- A detailed, fully compensated new starter training. Furthermore, you can look forward to comprehensive on the job trainings and personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Great salary as well as benefits and a relocation bonus. How about 40% discount on our online shop, contributions for the public transport in Berlin, free fruit and drinks every day, parties and team events to name just a few?
- We offer a pleasant work atmosphere and shift schedules planned in advance with 40 hours per week. Smaller contracts are also available.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional Customer Care team. We love welcoming new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.