Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
As Customer Operations Specialist you will:
- Be the first point of contact for Customers
- Resolve Customer requests received via all mediums (phone, email, fax) according to agreed service levels and service standards
- Provide assistance to customers in self-service mediums and assist customer to complete transactions
- Record and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems
- Liase between customers and supply chain departments in coordination of delivery process
- Proactively communicate to customers order and delivery status and any changes in the confirmed and promised delivery dates, agreeing changes or cancelling the sales order
- Support in the resolution of delivery queries
- Have an impact on relations with the business customers
We hope that in your CV we will find:
- very good Dutch (C1) and good English (B2)
excellent communication skills
strong customer focus
ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic team
- ability to cooperate efficiently
- willingness to develop a career in a multinational environment
- good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
We provide relocation support for candidates from abroad.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We look forward to your application!