Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? And do you have experience working with a GDS? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to represent Egencia – a multinational company in the travel sector. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you’ll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in either French, German or English. Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible.
As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience from the travel industry, you are a traveler yourself and you can easily turn any problem into a solution. As a requirement you should have at least 2 years of proven experience working with any Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus. It will be a plus, if you have knowledge about e-ticketing.
You will be a part of Webhelp El Pinillo, which was founded in 2002. Today we are an international company working for well-known brands. The office is based in Torremolinos-Málaga and as our new employee you will become part of a professional working environment.
- Attractive salary conditions
- Free lunch every day
- Paid training
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within customer service
- A modern and international working environment
- WebHEALTH programme initiatives
- Free Spanish lessons
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- You are fluent in English
- You have native level in Dutch
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with a GDS
- You have experience from the travel industry
- You have knowledge about e-ticketing
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality
- You have a positive and motivated mind-set
Are you the right candidate?
If you can recognize yourself in the above job description and you want to be a part of our travel team, send your CV with your skills and experience today already!