Hallo! Do you know Linde PLC?
Linde PLC is a world-leading company. Probably you already know us because we produce gas for Healthcare & Industrial. Maybe what you don’t know is that your food & drinks also taste better because we also produce gases that preserve the quality and taste.
We put our success down to our more than 60,000 dedicated employees driving our growth in over 100 countries.
Well, this is only possible thanks to our founder Carl von Linde’s was a German scientist and engineer that discovered and invented many products based on top technology and innovation. Making our world more productive by providing products, technologies and services that help customers improve their economic and environmental performance in a connected world. We have thrived for 130 years now and these characteristics are part of our Linde culture!
Linde Global Services is a shared service center founded in 2014 that supports RES countries (Region Europe South) with departments such as sales, order to cash and process improvements. We are based in Maia, Oporto- Portugal.
We are looking for experienced people in customer service for order to cash positions.
You will nurture a relationship with the customer whether by placing orders in an efficient scheduling process or solve queries that customers might have regarding billing, for example. Also, you can manage a selected portfolio of new potential customers or achieve cash collection of our clients.
As we have many departments that provide support to clients, you can integrate the company according to your profile and demands of the business.
You rock at:
- Speaking Dutch and English (spoken & Written)
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Solving Problems
- Critical Thinking
- Being a team player
- Being positive
You are good at:
- Handling technology
- Being resilient
- Managing conflict
- Using KPI’s to achieve your goals
- Handling numbers
- Using Excel and other software’s that help you on your daily basis
What you can find at Linde while you rock:
- Multicultural Environment
- Sense of belonging
- Commitment from Linde towards you and our customers
- A fast-passed environment
- Daily challenges
- Good Facilities and transports
- A beautiful city Porto, named in 2017 best European destination (http://www.visitportoandnorth.travel/)
What we offer you:
- Hard work dedication rewards
- A career worldwide within Linde
- Support arriving to Portugal
- Training Academy
- Free Portuguese classes
- Good salary Packaging
- Health Insurance (after 12 months)
- Many other healthy and fun activities
Interested in knowing more? Good! Just get in touch with us and find out more by clicking on the “Solliciteren” button! If you can, please send the CV in English.