The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
The viagogo group is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries.
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer-facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company – we are more than just a contact centre as there are operational teams across many functions located in Limerick supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
What we offer:
Here at viagogo, we are proud of our multicultural and vibrant culture, innovative offices, and newest technologies used. You can be a part of this exciting environment and show your talents. Once part of the team, you will have access to our wide benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary of €25,000
- Relocation package
- Health package
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Work Abroad Scheme in North America, APAC, Africa, Europe
- Casual dress code
- Free parking
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do adhere to strict deadlines
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- A sense of humour and positive, “can-do” attitude
- Eligibility to work full time in Ireland is a must
Experience & working hours:
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40-hour week
- Flexibility to work shifts during evenings and weekends required