This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. The goal is to provide Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
The business this role supports is Shell Fleet Solutions.The broad accountability of this role is to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This means being a single focal point for our customer, as well as caring for our customers.
In this role you will be accountable for a certain customer portfolio or a set of activities (mirroring one ore more AM portfolios) to drive accountability/ownership for this portfolio. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class CX and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective businesses size and complexity:
- Bid and Tender
- Contract Management
- Master Data Set-up and Amend
- Data Integrity Management
- Enforcing company’s policy and contracts
- Ensuring compliance (including but not limited to: Data privacy, trade compliance, SDS)
Order to Cash:
- Order Management
- Touchless Support and Set-up
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- General Inquiries and Feedback
- Meeting and/or managing customer’s expectations
- Ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time
- Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life
- Getting as much information and notes as necessary to understand customer’s issues and to drive resolution and improvements
- Dutch Language Proficiencymin. C1
- French Language would be an asset
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office; SAP experience preferred
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Willingness to be a part of and contribute to a team on a journey of reinventing itself to provide best in class customer experience.