Do you want to work in an international environment with lots of opportunities to build up a great career?
Become part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun yet professional working atmosphere, situated in a beautiful and historic area, not far from Ireland’s capital city: Dublin. With a friendly smile and a warm welcome, experience the charm of the famous Irish culture.
As a Dutch-speaking customer support agent you will be the first point of contact for business customers, providing an excellent-level of service and maintaining the company’s image and reputation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining contact with customers over the phone, or via email and online chat
- Addressing and resolving all customer queries
- Analysing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Collaborate with other departments
- Enthusiastic, positive and outgoing
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Willing to learn and expand on their IT & customer care skills
- Previous IT education or customer service background would be an advantage
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft office
We are extremely excited to offer:
- The opportunity to start a promising international career
- €26,500 annual salary + Bonus
- Initial fully paid training
- Generous relocation package and support worth up to €2,000
- Flights to Dublin
- Initial accommodation and help in finding a new home
- Social and fun events
- Gym and canteen
- Great working atmosphere
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, offering full support, training and development, quick progression and enough spare time left over to explore the rich Irish countryside and the buzzing city life.
Great! So how do I apply?
Just send us your CV and cover letter, through the “Solliciteren”-button below and our friendly recruitment team will get in touch!