Lingocruit recruits Dutch speaking customer service agents to Athens, Greece. The client is a multinational technology company, operating worldwide with a variety of different products and services.
Your role would be to answer questions regarding the purchase process and products through different channels in order to assist customers. If you are excited to gain experiences that will improve your resume and broaden career alternatives as well as discover a new country, this is the perfect opportunity!
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in Dutch and good English skills both written and verbal
- Organized and meticulous
- Communicative and service oriented
- Problem solver
The company offers:
- Airport pick up, two weeks free accommodation upon arrival and paid flight ticket to Greece
- Career- and development opportunities
- A monthly salary of €1300/month, + two bonuses per year, in the form of salaries (14 salaries/year)
The average salary in Greece is approximately €900/month, and both taxes as well as living costs are considerably lower than in northern Europe.
Are you the right person for this job? Send in your English application today by clicking the button below. We recruit on a regular basis throughout the application period.