We are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
Challenge yourself! We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment. Sitel Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
About our client 🙂
While traveling, our client’s company founder witnessed the hardships faced by children growing up without shoes. Wanting to help, he created a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a new pair of shoes for a child in need.
A simple idea has evolved into a powerful business model that helps address need and advance health, education and economic opportunity for children and their communities around the world.
Easy to apply!
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and Add value showing Empathy
- English as a 2nd language
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
We Offer you:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Fixed schedule Monday to Friday
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Lisbon is waiting to welcome you!