Dutch Advisor for Customer Support – Lisbon, Portugal
We are Sitel
A leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management.
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to become part of Sitel Team – incoming calls, emails support, and chat.
We provide excellence for world-renowned brands,
- In tourism, we have Airbnb or Secret Escapes
- If you prefer healthcare, through Abbott Freestyle Libra you can work on diabetes control
- For e-commerce lovers, we have the world’s largest retail companies
- Also, some of the best hardware and software companies, if you have a technical profile
- And many other innovative projects in Sports (from action cameras to video on demand), Airlines, Financial and Wine industries
We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Sitel Customer Support its brands strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for your life.
Easy to apply!
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and Add value showing Empathy
- English as a 2nd language (mandatory for some projects)
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
We offer you:
- Competitive salary (14 months/ year)
- Language bonus (14 months/ year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation package to Portugal (travel + 3 months of accommodation)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (metro + bus + train)
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Training and continuous updates fully paid
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
Take your time to decide (not too much …)