Workwide Group and werkeninhetbuitenland.nl are now looking for you who can deliver an exceptional sales experience for our client that specializes in Internet-related services and cloud technology in Dublin, Ireland. Our client and your new employer help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
This position is a business to business pre-sales role where you’ll manage sales leads, mainly from The Netherlands, to bring on new business. You’ll be working in a phone-based environment, where you’ll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. The calls will mainly target potential customers that already have interacted with our client’s marketing team before your engagement.
- Create a beautiful customer experience through crafting a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger international sales team.
- Drive pipeline to the sales team and keep records of interactions with leads in the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
Your current skill set
- Native or near-native Dutch language level and good English
- Business oriented and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some prior knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Target-driven and focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
Benefits that you will enjoy in your new job
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life Assurance
- On-site Kitchen
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
The recruitment process
Workwide Group and werkeninhetbuitenland.nl have been hired to help your new employer find the right person. We will conduct the first-round interview, prepare and inform you about the opportunity and give you the best possibility to continue in the recruitment process which will include another round of interview with the hiring manager. Throughout the process, we will be here answering any questions or concerns you might have about the job or relocation process.
The starting date for this job is the 30th of March – Apply today! Simply send us a copy of your CV in English and one of our recruiters will invite you for an interview in the coming days! We look forward to speaking with you.