Enthusiasts for adventure, specialists in emotion, scouts for new experiences, experts in escape – be a part of a project where we capture moments of happiness and box them up!
Your future project…
- Help Customers plan their next adventure: Manage customer expectations through a cordial and empathetic stance and advise them in tailoring the very best experience from all the options available in our travel and leisure packs.
- Grow professionally: Become a part of a united and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals. Improve your unique skills by actively engaging with customers and receiving consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
Who we’re seeking…
- YOU speak native Dutch and fluent English (level B2).
- YOU have a customer focused mentality and enjoy providing a warm, fun and exciting atmosphere with every contact
- YOU are curious, reactive, and passionate about travel.
What benefits we’ll offer you…
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year
- Relocation package: Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- New and modern office in Lisbon, located where the action is
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- Discover the beauty of Lisbon – a city of great culture, history, night life and just a 40min drive from top beaches!
Send in your application today by clicking the button below!