Are you service oriented and would you like to work as a representative for a fast growing bank in an international environment? Start your new career by joining their Dutch speaking team in sunny Malta!
Your new employer provides innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today they operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. They’re now looking for passionate people that will work with mainly written support as an advisor to their customers. You will be working in a modern office in the heart of Gzira, Malta, with its’ spectacular sea views and nearby beaches with a variety of outdoor activities. From your first day you will receive training from instructors who will support, guide and mentor you, so you can provide an excellent customer experience.
A typical day at work
After a sunny walk to the office, and some chats with your new colleagues, you will start planning your day accordingly and get started with reaching out to customers. You will be in touch with them mainly through written channels such as email, Facebook and Whatsapp, and occasionaly through telephone. You will help them in the best way you can, advising them along the way and also taking advantage of possible sales opportunities.
What you bring to the table
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Dutch)
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
The employer offers
- Salary of 1666€/month and monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package if coming from abroad – flight ticket, airport pick up and accommodation
- Initial induction and on the job training
- Indefinite contract
- Option to work from home or the office
- Health insurance
- A multicultural workplace with international colleagues
- Other company benefits, perks and career possibilities
Do you have what it takes?
Then apply today by uploading your English CV and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly!