Join us and become a premium advisor for one of the most prestigious companies in the Tourism Industry and be part of an expanding new project.
Your future project…
- A great introduction to the luxury tourism career: Rapidly gain valuable technical skills as a tourism advisor in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings.
- Help customers: Assist clients via inbound calls in the after sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Grow professionally: A unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress to other job positions as the project expands.
Who we’re seeking…
- YOU speak native Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2).
- YOU have outstanding people skills with a passion to help others.
- YOU have a problem-solving mentality with excellent communication skills.
- YOU have previous experience in Customer Service.
- YOU have previous experience in sales, counts as a plus.
- YOU are reliable and have a long-term commitment mentality.
What benefits we’ll offer you…
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year, health insurance (after 6 months contract).
- Relocation package: Up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon.
- 95% of all support function come from the project (i.e. team leaders, trainers, project managers…).
- Note: For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Send in your application today by clicking the “Solliciteren” button below!