Lingocruit is recruiting Dutch speaking customer service representative for a global firm in Lisbon, Portugal. You’ll be working with social interactions through email, live chat and phone for one of the world’s biggest logistic companies.
The company is a global provider in transportation and logistics. You’ll participate in ensuring high quality customer service for distributors and receivers in over 200 countries and locations all over the world.
- Take care of Dutch speaking customers questions and/or problems
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
- Guarantee the quality of the message being transmitted and show good knowledge of the product and services
The ideal candidate
- Native or near-native in Dutch Language
- Good knowledge of English Language (B2)
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Initial flight expenses refund and airport pickup
- Ability to rent a room in a company apartment for up to 14 months
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe)
Other company benefits
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Modern, vibrant and international work environment in beautiful Lisbon
- Attractive salary
- Great career development within the company
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events
The salary is €1300/month, please note the considerably lower cost of living in Portugal. The national average for a Portuguese salary is €800/month and rental/living/leisure costs are scaled to this.
Does this sound interesting? Interviews are carried out on a continuous basis, upload your CV in English today through the link!