Lingocruit is recruiting Dutch speaking customer service agents to Athens, Greece. As a customer service agent you assist customers of the client via telephone, email and live-chat in Dutch. We recruit for this position continuously throughout the application period.
The client is an industry leader within computer technology, operating worldwide with hundreds of products and services.
This is the perfect opportunity if you are excited to discover a new country and at the same time gain experiences that will enhance your resume and broaden career alternatives.
Who you are:
- Dutch and English speaking
- Structured and organized
- Interested in/curious about new technology, computers and the internet
- Service oriented and communicative
- Problem solver
You are offered:
- Relocation package including airport pick up, two weeks free accommodation upon arrival and paid flight ticket to Greece
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Opportunities to advance within the company
The salary is €1300/month, + two bonuses per year, in the form of salaries (14 salaries/year). In Greece, the average salary is €890/month, and both taxes and prices are considerably lower than in the Netherlands.
Are you the right person for this job? Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below!