Starting your career as a Customer Service Host is just the first stepping-stone in your personal journey. You’ll be joining a vibrant team in our International Customer Support Operations department, learning all there is to know about the online gaming industry.
With a strong culture and community of knowledge-sharing and up-skilling, equal growth opportunities are a way of life at DigiOutsource. We believe that you’re in charge of directing your future, and we’re happy to give you the tools you need to get where you want to be.
The Onboarding Process: London
London will be your first stop where you will complete your training and begin work while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
The Onboarding Process: Cape Town
Once your visa has been processed and the time has come for you to relocate to Cape Town, relocation assistance is provided by covering:
- Shuttle service from the airport
- 3 months of free accommodation
Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as:
- A free meal daily on shift
- Free access to our gym
- Subsidised return flight home once per year
- Awesome coffee from our onsite Digi Coffee Bar
- Free Friday drinks at the Digi Bar
- Casual dress code
- Referral commission
We have over 1 800 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Dutch Language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Dutch as home/first language essential
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Completed high school qualification
- 2 years’ work experience post qualification
- Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Team Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effectiveness & Delivery
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Customer Orientation
- Stress Tolerance
DigiOutsource is more than just a company. We’re a global technology and e-commerce leader with over 20 years’ worth of experience in the business. From our state-of-the-art offices situated in Cape Town, we manage and support operations, tech development, and customer service for a large international online gaming group based in Europe.
We are fortunate to host an impressive mix of 41 different nationalities from all over the world under one roof. This rare attribute has created a unique environment for our people, bringing exposure to multiple cultures, skills, and experiences uncommon to a South African-based business.
We’re early adopters of cutting-edge tech, using the latest tools across multi-platforms. Our potential is limitless, our future is primed – and we’re ready to lead the way with you!