Who we are
At CPM, we create and deliver insight sales, marketing and customer experience strategies, wherever and whenever our clients, customers and shoppers can be influenced.
Today, CPM leads a diverse and inclusive working environment employing over 3000 people, delivering high-end customer experience solutions across 71 markets in over 26 different languages
What we are about We’re People People.
We understand what makes people tick. We also know that talented people, expertly trained and happy at work, do brilliant work for our clients every day.
Dyson – Customer Service and Sales Agent
Dyson is the world market leader in design and technology and regularly launches outstanding innovations onto the market. They are constantly creating bright new products through an array of fields in addition to expanding the markets that they reach. If you are ready to lead your next career step and you thrive on challenges and are excited by change then apply to join our vibrant and motivated customer service and sales team to interact with owners of some of the most innovative and stylish Dyson products in the world.
What you will Achieve
- Be a Dyson Ambassador by educating Owners and Customers on Dyson Technology
- Ensure you are giving a great customer experience, even when customers are unhappy and doing everything you can to quickly resolve any issues
- Have a full understanding of Dyson’s products and brand values and convey these at all times
- Give feedback and provide insight into the key areas that drive a poor Owner Experience
- Upsell to the latest technology and cross sell across the different categories
- Log customers reasons for contact and leave notes on customer records
- Adhere to all legal requirements and client requirements such as GDPR and PCI
- Handle a mix of Inbound Telephone Calls and Emails as required and depending on demand
- To strive for First Contact Resolution and resolve customer queries.
- Be efficient and productive in order to service the customers within agreed Service Levels to achieve Targets
- Follow the defined processes and customer handling rules outlined by the client
- Use the required systems to resolve customer issues and take the recommended next best action
- Attend necessary training courses (internal and external) to maintain a high level of competency in your role
What we look for
- Experience in the customer service industry and ideally in a Contact Centre environment
- Dedicated and hardworking and passionate about giving a great customer experience
- Have the ability to connect with customers, build rapport and show empathy
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written and spoken word in Dutch, German, French, Danish or Norwegian (level C1-C2)
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Outgoing and always asking appropriate questions to ascertain customer needs
- You’re a natural team player – we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- The ability to demonstrate our company DNA
- Be well organised and able to prioritise your workload with the ability to work under pressure
- Be able to make decisions based on given guidelines and the customers situation to arrive at the best possible outcome for both the customer and Dyson
- Flexible and able to adapt to change easily as this is a fast-paced environment
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a “can-do” attitude
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office
What you can expect from us
Besides being part of a brand-new and exciting start up in Slovakia working within a great international environment, if you are office based you will be based in our newly opening grade A office, very close to the town center. Local transport amenities run almost adjacent to our office, there is ample parking on-site and excellent amenities within a few minutes of the office building.
We recognise the world and work has moved on, so we offer the option of flexible working opportunities within our working model allowing office flex, supporting a new and flexible way of working across Slovakia.
If you demonstrate the skills and behaviours, we are looking for and join our team we will offer you a range of great benefits which set us apart from our competitors which include.
- A Permanent Contract (Indefinite)
- Highly competitive base salary
- Food Vouchers €100 Per Month (€1200 per annum with no employee contribution)
- Introducing a commuting allowance €50 Per month (€600 per annum for 100% in the office)
- Excellent working from home allowances €50 per month (€600 per annum for 100% working from home)
- Very achievable bonuses that you can control
- Outstanding work location and facilities
- Best in class people engagement activities and programs
- Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high growth environment
- The chance to apply for flexible working opportunities, either 100% in the office, 100% working from home or a hybrid solution after successful completion of your probationary period.
If you want to know more, then we are ready to meet you…….
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.