“Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Did You Know? Fujitsu is the world’s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan. FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of ‘the World’s Most Admired Companies’ in 2013. The Portugal GDC has recently been distinguished with the Randstad Employer Branding Award recognizing the most attractive employers in 26 countries based on 10 key factors including salary, benefits, work-life balance, and career opportunities amongst others.
Fujitsu’s Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly trained, highly motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
To join our team in Portugal, we are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in Dutch and, English to support the users who contact our service desk.
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation, customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1700 colleagues from all over the world!
- Proficiency in Dutch and good comand of English
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- Support from Welcome Buddy.
- Working from Home possibilities”