You are looking for a new challenge? Then this will be the perfect job for you.
We are searching for friendly and motivated Inbound Customer Service Representatives (m/f/d).
- Providing customer support in an interesting an innovative sector.
- Answering customer inquiries and questions via phone, chat and e-mail.
- Successful troubleshooting with first call resolution.
- Entering and updating necessary client information in our system.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You are a native Dutch speaker.
- You have good English language skills.
- Customer service affinity is one of your strong suits and you are able to grasp new knowledge in short time.
- You are able to manage customer information with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are familiar with Windows OS, Android and iOS, and have a basic understanding of IT hardware.
About our company:
We are Arvato! We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes. On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied on five continents in more than 35 languages. But most important for our success are our 45,000 employees at more than 100 locations, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers. As part of the international Bertelsmann media group, we always pursue a long-term perspective.
What we offer:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment.
- Intensive introduction period and training from the outset.
- Great career opportunities.
- An attractive benefits package.
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Arvato in Berlin.
- Very good accessibility plus a discounted public transportation ticket.