For the Center of Excellence of multinational finance and insurance corporation in Sofia we are looking for Insurance Administration Team Leader with Dutch. Main focus of this Center is to support the operations of all European business units, as well as optimizing and improving the existing processes.
The position is based in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. This largely modern and youthful city has some fantastic museums, galleries, restaurants and clubs. It also lays on the foot of the Vitosha Mountain which gives plenty of opportunities for skiing and hiking!
- Ensures team clear understanding of importance and accountability of achieving goals and critical objectives. Provides updates and direction to team regarding results versus objectives to ensure continual focus is maintained to achieve desired performance levels.
- Shares results and achievements of team and employees to enhance performance, value and engagement.
- Creates and fosters a customer excellence focused environment, and manages expectations from other units, brokers and clients.
- Engages team and individuals so they are committed to the department success, thus directly impacting team performance and the bottom line.
- Plans and manages work of staff, accountable for team’s performance to meet SLAs and KPIs, development, employment, and staffing.
- Builds strategic relationships and proactively manages stakeholders to monitor and manage the scope of work, and delivers solutions that meet or exceed clients’ needs; makes decisions on when and how to involve others, to gain support, to mobilize for action; understands customer and stakeholder needs and their differences.
- Performs regular Business updates to the team in line with Company and Operations strategy. Has knowledge of business performance and initiates updates to team as appropriate.
- Proven people management experience.
- Fluency in Dutch language is required to qualify for the role.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizations skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, organize and delegate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Solutions-focused, proactive, use initiative to improve function/processes and problem solve.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, analyze the situation and intended outcomes, make and own decision and execute efficiently.
- Presentation skills and computer literacy.
The company offers:
- Various Trainings, Personal Development Programs, Opportunities for Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Competitive salary and excellent social package
- Additional Health Insurance with medical and dental coverage
- Game Area – Table Tennis, PS4, Foosball, Board Games
- Great Work-Life Balance – opportunities for work from home
- Weekly Massages, Sport Card Subscription, Employee Sport Teams
- Modern Office close to Metro Station
- Regular company and team events
- Monthly food allowance and free drinks in the office
- Special discounts
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014