Welcome to #SitelPortugal.
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Dutch International Recruiter to join the Sitel team. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Our expectations about you.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Managing the pool and identify needs according to the received requests
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the operation
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets
What you need to have.
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet)
- Native/Fluent in Dutch and English (other European languages will be a plus)
Education and experience.
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Proven experience at least for the past year as an international recruiter
- Customer Support Industry experience will be a plus
Specific Requirements (when necessary).
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!
Want to learn more about working at Sitel and living in Portugal? Read more: https://www.werkeninhetbuitenland.nl/live-in-portugal-work-for-sitel/