Are you looking for a new adventure?
We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to work in Cairo, Egypt, for a year, starting in January 2020! Put your Dutch speaking skills and your ability to teach others to use and enjoy a year of experiencing the Middle East culture and surroundings.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is goal and growth oriented
- Has excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Is passionate about teaching and Linguistics
- Loves working within a hardworking, energetic team
- Finds it easy to come up with creative solutions to different problems
- Has good organizational skills
- Is attentive to details
Previous experience in training design and delivery is a big plus! A proactive attitude, an enthusiastic approach and the desire to help others grow are the main requirements in order to have success in this position.
Where are we?
SYKES Egypt is located in the heart of Maadi, in Maadi Techonogy Park. This is a great place to commute from and to anywhere in Cairo, since there are plenty of public transportation options. Our site is equipped with great facilities, having everything from a coffee corner and a canteen to a game room for the times you need to relax a bit.
What do we offer:
- Every quarter, you’ll receive a trip somewhere in Egypt, so you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings, history and views our country has to offer;
- Accommodation is covered for the entire stay;
- Flight tickets from the Netherlands to Cairo when relocating;
- One trip back home during your stay in Cairo;
- Multicultural environment;
- Engaging Events;
- Employee Incentive Programs;
- Attractive Referral Program;
- Bus shuttle from and to Maadi Metro Station;
- Competitive salary.
Are you in for a great adventure? Apply now!