Join a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and moderating ads and user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices
- Collaborating with your team members
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email
To Succeed in This Role, You Are:
- Fluent in Dutch and have good knowledge of English
- Flexible and able to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment
- Conscientious and reliable – commitment is one of our core values!
- Eagle eyed with great attention to details
- Caring about people – you will be working with securing the online safety our customers and their users
- Ideally interested in marketplaces, shared economy and new technology
- Previous experience in content moderation, customer care and/or online business is a plus
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field
- A defined ladder for progression, ranging from level 1-7 for expert positions and Junior to Senior Team Leads
- Private Health Insurance
- Comprehensive training
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace
- Re-location packages for international applicants
- Free shuttle service after the late shift
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”