We are looking for a confident, commercially minded, Dutch speaking individual to join our growing, global company – could this be you?
Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. Our products include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories. With our HQ in London and offices around the globe, we are on a mission to expand!
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Converting warm inbound leads into new customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of existing customers
- Acting as the single point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursuing sales target objectives for your assigned territory
- Maintaining the database with accurate and current customer and prospect information
- Accurately updating and developing your pipeline by using our CRM system
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Dutch speaker to native standard
- Degree educated and/or relevant work experience
- Customer service experience and/or sales experience
- Motivated and target driven
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and have a ‘can do’ attitude
WHAT TRAINING DO WE PROVIDE?
- Our Sales Hero Academy will provide you with sales skills, product knowledge and the best understanding of our clients
- A buddy to ensure you are equipped with everything you need to be a great success
- Bespoke online training programme
- Our training programmes, along with coaching will get your career off to a flying start!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Basic salary from £25k (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped commission
- £10-15k typically, in addition to your basic salary in your first year!
- £15k+ typically, in addition to your basic salary in your second year!
- Higher commissions regularly attained thereafter
- Monthly competitions with cash prizes
- Discounted gym membership
- Free lunch on the last day of every month
- Monthly company social events
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
- Fancy coffee machines
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance – you will rarely see anyone in the office after 5pm!