Are you interested in the technology industry? Don’t miss the opportunity to work with one of the most known multinationals in the world, Microsoft. As a sales and retention expert, you will be the first sales point of contact for our customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities, fostering a positive experience for them. You’ll have the opportunity to identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals! It’s a great opportunity if you are a natural communicator, who’s passionate about the tech world.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Communicate with customers effectively through several channels;
• Generate Sales, opportunities and revenue pipeline;
• Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation win on Direct Sales;
• Engage with customers across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs;
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences;
• Be the first contact point for many customers, setting the foundation for long-term customer relationship.
• Excellent Dutch;
• Sales and Call center experience (preferably in the IT industry);
• Sales Orientation (B2B sales experience preferred);
• Good usage of web-based tools and MS-Office (Office/O365 is a bonus);
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, identifying their needs effectively;
• Familiarity with the broad business customer, industry challenges;
• Knowledge of CRM solutions with relevant business experience or background;
• Excellent speaking and writing skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to build and establish Trusted Advisor credibility with business customers;
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers.
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Teleperformance Portugal – Microsoft (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance Group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With a team of 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, we provide services in 35 languages. Our job is to connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers, bringing solutions and always making sure that each interaction matters.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered nine times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute and the winner of the “Young Talents Attraction” Award in 2019. Furthermore, we were awarded five times by Exame magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector. Also, our company was the fast growing company in Portugal in the past three years by Expresso, Informa D&B and Deloitte. Our team is multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. We are trusted with billions of unique interactions worldwide and we want you to be part of it.
Join our team!
Don’t hesitate and apply through the “solliciteren”-button below.