Develop your skills in sales in an international multicultural company and explore wonderful Ireland!
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting Dutch speaking Account Managers to Dublin, Ireland! Are you looking to relocate or perhaps already living in Ireland? Are you sales-oriented, target-driven and up for a new career opportunity in a mulitnational technology company – then keep reading!
Our client specializes in Internet-related services and cloud technology. They’re helping global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. This position is a business to business account development role where you’ll manage sales leads, mainly from The Netherlands, to bring on new business.
You’ll be working in a phone-based environment, where you’ll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. The calls will mainly target potential customers that already have interacted with our client’s marketing team before your engagement but also cold-calling and prospecting new business leads.
For your safety all recruitment will be virtual and initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our client’s Dublin facility. If you’re not already living in Dublin, it is required that you have the ability to relocate to Dublin on short notice.
- Create a beautiful customer experience through crafting a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger international sales team.
- Drive pipeline to the sales team and keep records of interactions with leads in the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
Your current skill set
- Native or near-native Dutch language level and good English
- Business oriented and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some prior knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Target-driven and focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
Benefits that you will enjoy in your new job
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life Assurance
- On-site Kitchen
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Does it sound interesting – Apply today!
Send your application in English by clicking the ‘apply’ button. One of our recruiters will review your application and if you’re qualified for the role you’ll receive an invitation to schedule a telephone interview with us in the coming days! We look forward to speaking with you.