Lingocruit is recruiting Dutch speaking online croupiers on behalf of an iGaming company in Malta.
Our customer is the world leader in live casino services. Their goal is to provide unrivaled service to licensees, which means constantly innovating activities where they also develop new technologies to keep them in top shape.
If you speak fluent Dutch and have good English skills, are dynamic, driven and self-motivated and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals, you’ll thrive with them.
In the team you will work in, they have a nice cooperation culture where determination, enthusiasm and passion are rewarded and where success is celebrated together. If you want to be part of one of the world’s most exciting industries, you are welcome to apply for the job!
The employer offers
- Generous relocation package (Paid flight and 3 weeks paid accommodation)
- 2 weeks of industry-leading training
- Monthly performance bonus
- Free gym membership
- Social activities and events
In addition to providing warmth, energy and enthusiasm to the game table, you need to
- Be able to host a variety of casino games live in front of cameras for real players
- Manage the game table and perform all game operations and routines, including monitoring and updating of back-end systems
- Make sure the game is conducted in a fair way
- Keep the highest professional standards
- Interact with, and provide an engaging experience for the players
- Participate in board campaigns, internal and external media campaigns such as photography and brand presentation when needed
- Speak fluent Dutch and a good level of English
- Have the desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive, proactive way of working with a flexible “can-do attitude”
- Be a team worker who enables his or her colleagues
To get the job you also need
- Clean Police Conduct certificate
- Valid form of identification/ European passport
- One reference letter from a previous employer
Does this sound interesting? Please, fill in your details below and press the “Apply” button. Upload your CV in English with a photo. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.