Would you like to gain insight into the financial world while living abroad? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Lingocruit is now recruiting customer service agents on behalf of a client in Lisbon, Portugal. Our client offers temporary remote training possibilities and safe relocation to Portugal!
Our client is a global bank aiming to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. Your new employer also provides good internal possibilities for career development, a majority of the managers started out at some point as agents in their customer service departments.
Our client ensures a safe onboarding process for all new employees with airport pickups, apartments and temporary home offices.
Your role would be digital assistance for the customers of a major bank, answering and solving different financial questions and queries remotely through Email, Live Chat and telephone.
Who we are looking for
- You speak fluent Dutch and have a good competency in English
- You are service minded and curious/willing to learn
- You are punctual, structured and well organized
- You are able to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous working history in finance is meticulous
The employer offer
- A safe relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 2 weeks of introductory training (home offices from apartments has been established)
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events
The salary is set to €1250/month. Keep in mind that the cost of living in Portugal differ from The Netherlands. The national average salary in Portugal is €925/month and you can typically rent an apartment for around €400.
Apply today – Simply send in your application in English! One of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a quick call to tell you more about the role and the employer.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.