Are you interested in fashion and interior? Do you have excellent service- and communication skills? Be part of Wish’s’ Customer Service team! Your role would be to provide excellent customer service for an e-commerce giant that serves over hundred of million people across the would every day.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge abroad? Then this might be the job for you!
- Communicating with customers through phone, email and live chat
- Provide information regarding orders, payments, shipping and delivery
- Listening to customers needs and wants and providing them with answers and solutions
- Providing information about products
- Communicating with other departments
The ideal candidate
- Speaks and writes fluently in Dutch
- English skills (B1 Level)
- Pro-active doer
- Positive and service oriented
- Structured and meticulous
- Talented in communication and service
The employer offers
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading, modern, multinational company
- Stable conditions and long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Company activities such as sport activities and organized events.
- Salary is €1300/month
- Airport pickup and flight reimbursement
- Accommodation in company shared apartment
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal and is located in the northern part of the country close to the river that aims out in the Atlantic. A beautiful city that has been selected to be one of Europes largest cultural capitals. The city has a vibrant nightlife, loads of cultural activities and festivals. Compared to Lisbon, Porto is a little quieter and has more green areas – perfect for hiking or cycling tours.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Send your application in English today, by clicking the button below. We recruit continuously throughout the application period.