Dutch speaking Customer Service Agents to Lisbon, Portugal!
Are you stimulated by new challenges and contact with other people? Would you like to live in beautiful Lisbon, also called Europe’s San Francisco?
Then the job as Customer Service Agent in Lisbon might be just the thing for you!
As a Customer Service agent your role is to take care of Dutch speaking customers questions and/or problems. You will help the customer through incoming calls, email and chat. We have flexible start dates throughout the winter.
Our customer is a world-leading company within Customer Service and has won awards as the best company to work at in Portugal. With their team of 10 000 employees with 82 nationalities, they are providing service in 35 languages for 64 markets. They are now strengthening their Dutch team with new colleagues. Good internal possibilities for career development, a majority of the managers started at some point as agents in Customer Service. Can you think of a more dynamic environment to work in?
We are looking for you who
- Speak and write fluent Dutch
- Is service oriented
- Is focused on solutions
- Can communicate in English
- Career- and development possibilities
- IT- and service training
- International and modern workplace
- Good salary with bonus
- Relocation package; flight tickets, airport pick up, accommodation
- The HR team helps with establishment in Lisbon
- Help with ID and bank account etc.
- Festivals, tournaments and trips organized by the company
- Special offers for employers
- Company doctor and sick insurance
- Private sick insurance after 6 months
The salary is set at €1100-1550/month depending on the project. Keep in mind the lower costs of living, the average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that. You can rent an apartment in Lisbon for around €250-500.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in english by clicking the ‘solliciteren’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.