Dutch speaking Customer Service in fantastic Athens!
Do You love to communicate with other people and enjoy giving great service? Would you like to experience Athens exuberant nightlife and sunny beaches? Then is this a job for You!
As a customer service agent Your role is to take care of Dutch speaking customers questions and/or problems. You will help the customer through incoming calls, e-mail and chat.
Our customer is a large Company with over 6 200 employers from 91 countries that serves more than 140 markets. They are leading the Industry within Customer Service in Greece and would now like to strengthen it’s Dutch team with more colleagues. Can you think of a more dynamic environment to work in?
If You also are interested in living the Mediterranean lifestyle – this is the place to work!
We are looking for you who:
- Speak and write fluent Dutch
- Is service oriented
- Is focused on solutions
- Career- and development possibilities
- IT- and servicetraining
- International and modern workplace
- Our HR team helps to establish i Athens
- Help with ID and bank account etc.
- Relocation package – paid flight, airport pickup and 2 weeks of accommodation on arrival
- Competitive salary of €1,300/month + bonus salaries (14 salaries per year in total)
- Festivals, tournaments and trips organized by the Company
- Special offers for employers
- Company doctor and health insurance
Cost of living in Athens is vastly different from western Europe. The average salary in Athens is €700/month, and the average cost for a 1-bedroom apartment is around €300. Prices are therefore much lower than what you might be used to from your home country.