Would you like to combine working abroad with taking the next step in building your career in the digital world? Are you motivated to succeed in a digital environment and joining the Google culture of experience sharing and mutual learning? Do enjoy working with colleagues from all over the world? Then this might be the position for you!
Lingocruit is recruiting an Online Marketing Junior Sales Associates for a world-leading company in the digital communication industry, where you’ll work directly on a project with their major Client, Google. In this role you’ll take on responsibility as a junior B2B consultant/sales representative and will work closely with the company’s existing business partners as well as developing new leads and relationships.
For this role you’ll receive a month of intensive training in various digital marketing areas. Most of all you’ll learn to master the biggest, most powerful tool in the business – Google Ads. This is an internal training course, the knowledge comes straight from the source. Upon completion of your training you’ll be proficient enough to easily pass the Google Certificate test, meaning that you’ll have learned an entire profession while working abroad that’ll help you throughout your entire career.
All required training is provided!
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks fluent, native level Dutch with a high proficiency in English
- Is dynamic and communicative with a huge will to learn
- Is interested in the internet and experienced in working with computers, mobile devices and common digital tools
- Experience from a B2B/B2C or account managing positions is meritorious but not necessary
- Academic degree is meritorious but not necessary
The employer offers:
- Ability to start a new career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
- Hands-on experience from working with the company leading digital marketing
- Modern, vibrant and international work environment in beautiful Lisbon
- A complete 1-month paid training course in digital marketing prior to employment
- Paid relocation to Lisbon, including 3 weeks paid accommodation
- Ability to rent accommodation in a company apartment for up to 14 months
- Great career development within the company
The salary is set at €1330 with a €100 performance bonus. Keep in mind the lower costs of living, the average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that.
In order to apply for this job, please upload your CV in English through the link below. We’ll be interviewing candidates on a continuous basis and look forward to your application!