We invest in the future in your future! #Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out!
Our state-of-the-art call centre is based in the heart of Belfast City Centre.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our Inbound lead generation team on behalf of one of our global clients. As an Inbound Customer Service Lead Generation Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of a global technology giant, talking to customers and maximizing opportunities to showcase their products and services. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
You will be the first point of contact, taking calls from existing and new business customers and discussing their product needs/requirements. You will have your customer service and sales radar switched on and be ready to maximize opportunities to showcase our products and services. All leads will then be passed on to our sales team to follow up with the customer. Typical operational hours run from 7:30am-4:30pm Mon- Fri (dependent on language) and you will work 40 hours per week.
What can we offer you?
- City centre location right next to main transport links!
- Salary: £8.65 per hour plus monthly bonus earning potential of £660!
- 28 days holiday per year plus an extra day for each year you stay! (up to 5yrs)
- Fortnightly pay.
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities
- Experience life in Belfast, Northern Ireland, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Onsite café, juice bar, gym & yoga room
- Benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers
- Relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries
- And much more!
- 12 months in Customer Sales or Customer Service
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and verbal). All Training will be completed in English.
What you need?
This is a customer led role, so previous experience of working in a customer service role is ideal. Telephony experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Exceptionally customer focused
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and written communication styles
- Computer literate and ability to navigate around a computer system
- Strong technical skills or the willingness to learn
- Committed to resolving customer queries
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
Applications are welcome from those that meet the criteria irrespective of religious belief, political opinion, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, gender, whether or not they have dependents and women returning to the workforce.
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we are disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too, in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets.
As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.