Hoi! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Newcastle, named 2018 best travel location by Rough Guides.
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Salary £17992 rising to £19510.40 after probation (£8.65 per hour then rising to £9.38 following probation) plus potential bonus earning up to £320 per month.
- If you are moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package, which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
As a Dutch speaking sales advisor, you will create and nurture a relationship with the customer, through actively contacting existing customers during their subscription year to renew their software licence, and help them to adopt their solution with ease. We are looking for you to optimize the customers’ product experience and guide them to internal support teams.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Previous sales and or customer service experience (a minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch & English
Hours:40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday, 8.00-18.00
Newcastle is a vibrant City with so many different areas each offering new sights, sounds and experiences, you’ll be amazed at how much is on offer whatever your tastes. World-class culture, vibrant nightlife, award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture are linked here, as nowhere else, by the famous Geordie spirit.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.